Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Not a firang for them...


For four and a half years I actually worked at an advertising agency - Leo Burnett. And this is where I met some of my best Indian friends. Five of them became very special - Madhu, Shilpa, Alpana, Anita and Deepa. Tarina and Tulika have become soul mates for life. Unfortunately life has taken us in many different directions. The other day I bumped into Madhu. And on my way home after chatting with her and meeting her delectable 10-months old daughter Gia (on the photograph), I remembered her telling me one day while we were still working together, that none of them felt they were around a "firang". "You are just like one of us!"

1 comment:

idle mind said...

hey babes, fancy meeting you here! was just thinking of you coz madhu mentioned she met you, ran a google on you, and there you were!!

enjoying your blog...will be back

shilpa